Hi guys
I have this cover of a french magazine from the 70s (no worries it's not fascist magazine), and I need to remake the text for a friend.
You talents of typography might give me a hand in finding the name.
I know it's a Fraktur gothic geometrical, and I'm looking for a book named "Fraktur mon amour" if I can find it there.

I supose that the 'Hitler' word is drawn but what I'll looking for is the baseline 'Le filet se Ressere'

Thanks alot

I'm searching the name of the type from the baseline. I'm afraid that the Name it's lettering. No worries guys, it's not a facist magacine, it laughs about it.
Thanks alot

Syndicate content Syndicate content