Gator4101's picture

What are these Called?

So I really would like to know what those special glyphs inside of Bello's glyph-set are called? So for example the glyphs that say "the" or "and" or "the end" etc.

I know these are part of a glyph set but I'm wondering is there any particular terminology for these types of glyphs? If so what are they called?

Also, does anyone know of any good typefaces that have these as part of their glyph set? Or any typefaces that are simply word based as opposed to letter based?


dtw's picture

Dodgy free font sites...

Just spotted the lovely Bello on quite a large "free fonts" website. That's got to be illegitimate, surely? Should someone from Underware be made, er, (und-)aware?

Syndicate content Syndicate content