Hi, I have a little mystery I would like to solve.

For a job I am doing, I am trying out a typeface called Wembley, which I have on my computer at my I part time job. When I went looking for the typeface online, to see where I could get it, I came up totally blank. I could not find any reference to it anywhere. Which is a bit odd, since there clearly exists a digitized version.

I tried to track back where and when they got it, but I couldn't find it out. They only had the light and light italic version, in post script.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks, does anyone know more about this typeface?

/ Kalle

OfficialOfficeOf's picture

A or a or

I'm curious about the origin of the different lowercase a's, as demonstrated in these examples. Does anyone know how we ended up with these two different shapes?

Does anyone know why the typeface rockwell is called rockwell?

Syndicate content Syndicate content