Hi guys,

Could anyone please help me identity these fonts? I'm looking at the typefaces you find on the round ink postage stamps (do they have a different name to normal paper stamps?) - in particular these:

If anyone knows what they are or knows of anything similar I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.


Syndicate content Syndicate content