Claudine's picture

Slab-ish Sans Serif

Hi! Would like to ask for help in identifying the typeface/font in the attached image.

Thank you!

Any suggestions?


Originating in this post:

Chuffed (adj): Quite pleased.

In Typophile Terminology; it's rather the opposite of Squoosh as coined by Miss Tiffany.

As the orginal post also illustrates, less useful terminology has also been developed, based loosely around the lesser Chuff (intransitive verb): to produce noisy exhaust or exhalations : proceed or operate with chuffs

Syndicate content Syndicate content