New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
205 is a new type foundry founded in 2010 by Damien Gautier (Lyon, France)
Almost display fonts but not only...
Opentype fonts, it's sure! With opentype features (ligatures, alternate glyphs, etc.)
Already available :
– Amiral : a strong stencil typeface (uppercases only)
– Bloo : a four cut font in homage to "Codex80" by Jean Alessandrini
– Caporal : an elegant stencil font
– Colonel : a four cut stencil font – uppercases and lowercases – : cut, rounded and sharp angles
– LeChaufferie : a display font with 1200 ligatures !
– Robin : a dingbats font with infinite possibilities thanks to 5000 kerning pairs
Éditions Deux-Cent-Cinq publishes also books on typography, architecture and contemporary photography.
Visit the website : http://www.editions205.fr
Editor, typographer, writer and critic. Founder of the publishing imprint Hyphen Press in 1980. Kinross has contributed much to magazines, including Eye, Blueprint, Information Design Journal, and the Journal of Design History.
Hyphen Press now publishes a range of titles on typography and design, recent Hyphen Press publications include the second edition of Modern Typography (2004), The Stroke (2005), and Gerrit Noordzij's theory of writing.