New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I'm still working on an upcoming typeface called Melk Sans. I had major issues before which have been fixed, but today I noticed a minor issue and I'm puzzled as to what is the cause. I thought I would start this thread not only to ask for feedback on this issue, but to ask other questions as well.
Hi, I'm having trouble trying to create a ligature using Unicode character codes, up to this point I haven't tried to use a Unicode value so I have no Idea if I am going about it the right way.
The ligature in question is an asterisk and another asterisk being replaced by a black star (** = ★)
I've tried the full word, the utf-8 value for it and Unicode U+ but nothing seems to work. I've had a look around and cant seem to find what is wrong.
The problems seem to lie with the '+', (Error came up with = 'invalid token (text was "+")'). But that's the only clue I have.