#extended #serif #SillyLookingY

I can't figure out what this is? I thought maybe Engravers on first sight, but the R is wrong and it's not as extended. Forgive me if it's something completely obvious.

The N and the Y really stand out. Anyone familiar?

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Syndicate content Syndicate content