hand letter


Can anyone help with this or something similar.


Can any one identify this font painted on our gym's roof at the University of Arizona as we have lost all record of it. We would very much appreciate it.

In one of my college lessons, its states that typography refers to mechanically-reproduced letters while calligraphy refers to hand-rendered letters. I wondered if this is technically correct, despite the general use of the word "typography" to refer to the study and use of letterforms?

Syndicate content Syndicate content