Which typeface is this? - Grosteque

TtotheC's picture

The typeface which reads GENTLEMAN'S - I have quite a few very close typefaces and now I just need to know which one this is. !! Any help much appreciated.

Ryuk's picture

Already discussed here and here. My best suggestion for "GENTLEMAN'S" was Gotham Condensed (or Extra Narrow).

TtotheC's picture


Syndicate content Syndicate content