This/these font(s)

Romano338's picture


I'm looking for the name of the name of this font!
I think it's the same, just difference size, but I can't say I'm 100% sure.
If it's not, I'm looking for the name of the 2 fonts!

Thank you!

bowfinpw's picture

I think these are different fonts, as too many details (tail of y, or ear of g, for example) are different.

I would use the Serif Font ID Guide, but I don't have time to check, and I think more U.C. letters would be helpful.

- Mike Yanega

riccard0's picture

Origin of the sample?

Syndicate content Syndicate content