Handwriting font with small curliques....

cheekychiquita's picture

I am building a website and the client wants me to use their letterhead font -- only problem is, she only has an image of the letterhead. Help! I know I have seen it before, I just can't remember what it's called!

index-image-layout_01.png126.15 KB
cheekychiquita's picture

I need to know the main font -- not the one under the butterfly

cheekychiquita's picture

sorry did not see your response til after I'd posted the follow-up...

WOW you are amazing. Much thanks!

Syndicate content Syndicate content