Need to Know the Name of this Fancy Font

stonewallmanor's picture

stonewallmanor's picture

Please help identify this font. I'm updating the site where it lives and need to use it on other pages of the site. Thanks!

fvilanakis's picture

I think it's an unusual combination of Caslon Italic Swashes (/H & /R) with the rest letters set in Caslon Light artificially slanted

PS: Please post your future ID-Requests in main type-id Board:
(this one was in Type ID FAQ and Posting Guidelines)

I found it using Find my Font -

Chris Dean's picture

For future reference, please post ID requests on the main Type ID Board:

There is no need to re-post this particular ID. It will be moved for you.

stonewallmanor's picture

Thank you!

Syndicate content Syndicate content