Can someone help me identify this typeface?

philippneumeyer's picture

Can´t find the name of this typeface.

Could be something like a ›DIN Mono‹ but I´m afraid there is none.
Or is there?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Chris Dean's picture

For future reference, please post ID requests on the main Type ID Board:

There is no need to re-post this particular ID. It will be moved for you.

Ryuk's picture

I'm afraid to say it's a custom job by Elektrosmog. They're well-known to create their own typefaces. Some have been released through Lineto. So, I guess having a look there is worth of interest.
You may like also Wilma.

Ryuk's picture

Adding 2 more to the list of suggestions: PF DIN Mono (finally found one) and tdBastard Mono

Syndicate content Syndicate content