Identify Collegiate/Athletic slab serif font

thegmang's picture

I label this Collegiate/Athletic based on the usage, but it may be more accurate to call it Slab Serif. Any help will be appreciated.

irish.jpg83.56 KB
52-60457-Y[1].jpg29.41 KB
skyfein's picture

Very close -- even has the distinctive S -- but serif on R is not exactly right: Player Wide Black

Ryuk's picture

1 more similar, not matching either and very close too: United Serif Black Italic

Syndicate content Syndicate content