Kind of cheese font search ?

Louisvdb's picture

oldnick's picture

Your title is puzzling: are you asking what typeface this is, or what kind of cheese does this typeface remind you of? Because if it's the latter, I would have to say Gorgonzola…

HVB's picture

I think he's asking what font this is (which happens to look cheesy to him)... It took me a few seconds to see "KING KONG".

Louisvdb's picture

Okay good
I thought it was a kind of cheese font

What font this is ?

Louisvdb's picture

Thanks for the answer

Syndicate content Syndicate content