Irregular-shaped Display Typeface

mk2's picture

Hello guys, I'd be grateful if someone can identify this typeface. It looks somewhat familiar to me, but I still can't find it anywhere. Looking at its appearance, I assume that it's a free typeface.

Thanks for helping.

riccard0's picture

It also could be lettering, not a font.

Syndicate content Syndicate content