Is there a name for this??

russellm's picture

Reo PDF speciment

Is there a name for this... I am not sure how to describe it. Reo in a connecting font wit a number of glyphs act as closing shapes. I.e., Parenthesis, brackets, braces and slashes, which in this font could really serve no other purpose.


riccard0's picture

Well, the enclosing itself could be called “cartouche”. I don’t know about a possible name for the technique.

Joshua Langman's picture

Requiem does this also, right?

EDIT: And a quick check confirms that H&FJ refer to the separate fonts as "cartouche" fonts.

russellm's picture



Syndicate content Syndicate content