bold serif

monmeehan's picture

Agh, this is giving me fits. I’m only looking for the all-caps “GET” and “PICTURE.” Nevermind the inline “the.”

Slight front spur on the G like Janson or Kis; top serif only on C like Clarendon or Bookman or Times; curved leg on R like Garamond; closed P, so not Goudy; flat-top T.

Any ideas much appreciated.

monmeehan's picture

Nevermind, I figured it out.
Someone did terrible things to Academy Engraved.

Syndicate content Syndicate content