Reo - a two layer connecting font.

russellm's picture


Inspired by the toothy grins of 1930’s and 40’s era truck grilles and the gleaming, streamlined efficiency of the automat, Reo is a two layered, display font with a decidedly retro look and feel.

russellm's picture

Reo PDF speciment

Is there a name for this...

edit: My query was answered in the Design forum.
The word I was looking for is 'cartouche'.


Syndicate content Syndicate content