Word Boner Font - If You Don't Mean What You Say

afiq's picture

I'm looking for this font used in word boner.

marcox's picture

This is handlettered. Look at the differences between the repeated letters, like O, N, T, S, E, U...

riccard0's picture

…and to the varying density of the strokes.

fvilanakis's picture

it looks like Helvetica to me :)

the image is rather confusing, but I think he is asking to id the little, almost invisible "WORDBONER.COM" at the bottom right corner:

afiq's picture

thanks marcox, thanks riccard0. fvilanakis, it's not the helvetica :) anyway, is there any tuts to make the paint strokes like this?

Justin_Ch's picture

Fairly thick paint and a worn-out brush.

Syndicate content Syndicate content