New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I’ve got a problem with trapping:
Diagonal lines (0.25pt) with a black PMS color that are on top of a gold surface.
- The lines are PMS black and have a 0.25 pt line-weight.
- The area where the lines cover the gold are extracted from the gold.
- The golden object is given an outline stroke (centered) of 0.14 pt and set to overprint.
What happens is that the gold overprints the black, but the black lines are so thin that the remaining line-weight ends up at 0.11pt! (0.25-0.14pt).
What’s the best way to fix this?
- Let the black lines overprint the gold?
- Let the gold overprint the black lines but change the line weight
Hope theres someone who can help me out,