Unknown geometric typeface

jocke's picture


being somewhat more schooled towards "traditional" typography I have no idea what this typeface could be, yet at the same time I'm certain I've seen it before. Obviously the colorful artifacts are added by the designer, still I recognize the typeface as it is -- without any proof that it does actually exist.

I've chosen not to rotate the attached source image, due to respect for the designer (Kouglof, France). Most thankful for any input,


Unknown geometric typeface56.62 KB
akira1975's picture

I think it was based on Variex.

jocke's picture

Thank you very much, Akira. Truly appreciate it.

If you ever come around to the cold north of Sweden, drinks are on me.

Syndicate content Syndicate content