New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Hello dear community.
I have a question – mainly – on font pairing (and I know about the available threads).
In a document I use Cycles Eleven by Sumner Stone for body text and Montserrat (a Google Webfont freebie) for the headlines and subheadlines.
If you could have a brief look at the document attached please and give me some feedback on:
• Do they work together?
• Do they work together at the chosen sizes?
• Is the headline and subheadline numbering ok?
• Is the table of contents design ok?
• Are the line spaces before and after headlines ok?
• Page number typeface in footer ok (Lato)?
The questions cover the things I can change myself about the document design. The margins, the bodytext spacing and the bodytext font size is fixed.
P.S.: Lining Figures were planned, it was a mistake in the style definition. Thank you.
PSS: Updated Version online, just for reference, thanks again.
|Layout Example.pdf||58.89 KB|
|Layout Example 3.pdf||58.67 KB|