Cursive Typeface Help

YaelKrieger's picture

Hi All,
I need a typeface that I can use for the bottom of this letter head I'v attached.
I want the words to be joined up and to create a horizontal line as much as possible along the base line.
I guess it is similar to neon sign typefaces.
I found this typeface attached that could work but I don't know what it is. If you can identify what Iv attached or have any better suggestions Id be majorly grateful :)

Letter_Head.jpg72.95 KB
Similar_Cursive_Typeface.jpg79.55 KB
YaelKrieger's picture

Thanks so much. These are really great.
Something like Air Conditioner OT is good.. but a little too square. I need something more rounded and flowy.
Starlet/Star sort of achieves this but it is too bulky and doesnt create enough of a line along the baseline.
Any other suggestions anyone?

DPape's picture

What you have attached is Phoenix Script FLF --

YaelKrieger's picture


Syndicate content Syndicate content