Serif with bulges on top serifs

Rakae's picture

This has weird bubbly kind of effect on the top serif of the G and c - any ideas?

riccard0's picture

Edit: don’t pay attention to me.

Miss Tiffany's picture

This looks so familiar. It is haunting me.

PublishingMojo's picture

Cooper Old Style isn't a match, but it has a similar feel.

Syndicate content Syndicate content