And one more....

Fontlove's picture

I love these super tall ascenders! What is it?

riccard0's picture

It could well be a customised geometric sans. I could’ve seen something alike (but maybe I’m just imagining things ;-) but I’m unable to find it now.
I found only this:

Justin_Ch's picture

Were you thinking of this, Riccardo? Coffee Shop. However, I also think those ascenders have been stretched up for this design

riccard0's picture

Good find, Justin! But it wasn’t the one I had in mind. I remember a similar Type ID request, and it seems to me it was answered. But probably it’s just wishful thinking on my part and this is just Futura (or Avant Garde or some other variant) Light modified (including two v for w and y’s descender).

Syndicate content Syndicate content