Font I saw on TV

TheEditor's picture

Hey everyone!
Please help me identify this font? Its so simple and I'm just wracking my brains trying to identify the exact font.
Thanks so much!

whatfont.png37.88 KB


riccard0's picture

You should post your request on the Type ID Board instead of your blog.

well_kerned's picture

It's Impact, or Knockout 68. --With a gradient, beveling, and a very heavy shadow.

They may have also modified it, because the resolution for television is so low that you often can't have a lot of variation in the stroke or letter-form on a non display face.

Syndicate content Syndicate content