building up oblique 3d blocks on fonts (repoussé?)

Dash_X's picture

Does anyone know how to build up a 3d/oblique block effect in photoshop or illustrator to get this sort of effect:

The 3d extrusion system - repoussé seems to have some abilities in this area, but does anyone have any tips?


5star's picture

...and in PS another quick down and dirty tip is to simply create a brush of the type (or whatever). Click brush where ever and move brush to where ever and before clicking the brush again hold down the Shift key (don't forget to set the brush spacing down as low as possible)

Syndicate content Syndicate content