Chunky Grotesque looking font

Arran's picture

I've seen this crop up on a few different websites over the last few months. Anyone know what it is?

language,quote,words,cast,figuring,out,life-1606665dc7a11bcb627c130ba840cd3c_h.jpg31.97 KB
fvilanakis's picture

A modified Knockout HTF71-FullMiddlewt ?
(the endings of S, C, G look a little twisted)


Arran's picture

Thanks Fivos, I did wonder about a tweaked Knockout, but I feel that there are too many differences for it to be a modified version.

Syndicate content Syndicate content