Flat Sided Compressed Rounded Gothic (from Vulture)

Spencer Cross's picture

I feel like I should totally know this, and yet I have no idea what it is. Similar to YWFT's Ultramagnetic. If it's helpful, it's from NY Magazine's Vulture, and they seem to also use it on headers and the like: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/

Incense01's picture

Titling Gothic FB Comp Medium (with a feathered edge)

akira1975's picture

It could be Elderkin.

Spencer Cross's picture

Yep, looks like it's Elderkin. Thanks!

Syndicate content Syndicate content