HMG Display Western-ish Serif

dirtcastle's picture

I'm primarily looking for the face of the big three (the other face is a bonus, I guess :-)

I'm also wondering what the crossbar-ish horizontal juts are called (in type anatomy terms).

Atwe's picture

The other face id Trajan.

dirtcastle's picture

I guess they're called "median spurs".

Syndicate content Syndicate content