MoMA text face

paulraphael's picture

I know there's been discussion of the Modern's new logo type, but does anyone know what the text face is that they're now using internally? I noticed it in the large print that's stenciled onto the walls next to the exhibits, but it appears to be the same or similar to what they're using in their printed materials. I'll scan and post a sample if I can find one.

paulraphael's picture

sorry, NY.

Stephen Coles's picture

SF or NY?

Syndicate content Syndicate content