Boxed or Cameo letters

bronwyn75's picture

Can anyone help with this typeface? It seems similar to Jinxed Box Caps but not the same. I've searched 'cameo' 'boxed' 'framed' on many font websites and in google generally with no luck.

Thanks from downunder
Sydney, Australia

bronwyn75's picture

Thanks heaps Alex. I had tried 'What the Font' and Identifont. Now I know a new site.
Appreciate your help.

Syndicate content Syndicate content