Techy sans, similar to FF Max

timkamerer's picture

Anybody know what this is? It shares some similarities with other rounded, blunted terminal sans and display types, such as FF Max. But it clearly has a smoother profile. This is driving me nuts!

Nice Type.png361.57 KB
bowfinpw's picture

Either Neo Tech, or Neo Sans, which both seem the same for these letters.

- Mike Yanega

timkamerer's picture

Oh! Seb Lester. Yes. Thank you so much Mike.

Syndicate content Syndicate content