British Automobile Gauge Font

igons54's picture

I'm trying to help my dad reface a gauge for his 1966 Sumbeam Tiger and I can't find the correct font. Does anyone know what font this is. Should be 60's era and possibly British. The E and the R seem to be the most distinct to me. Thanks.

Water_Font.jpg24.55 KB
Syndicate content Syndicate content