what kind of font is this?

rozy_'s picture


I am looking for the name of a typeface or names of typefaces that look
a bit like on the picture. A scratch ticket. And then what's under the layer you scratch off.
Hopefully someone has suggestions for this one.
Many thanks in advance

kraslot42ewf3.jpg240.69 KB
Syndicate content Syndicate content