able like harry potter

pikuseru's picture


I have this font on my harddrive somewhere but it's driving me nuts trying to remember it's name.
Please can someone identify it?

It's very similar to able and used on harry potter type stuff.


Screen shot 2011-04-04 at 18.32.45.png43.2 KB
Té Rowan's picture

The closest match I have seen is PotterFuseLetter.

pikuseru's picture


Thanks, that looks like able regular.

I think I found the answer to my own question, it's able press.
I have it on my system but got tripped up because although it's on my hdd it won't install...
Can't figure it out why it won't install as I have used it before.

Think I'll have to try mac forum now.

Thanks for your help.

Syndicate content Syndicate content