Diploma Font

ak47's picture

Hello All,

I was wondering what kind of font we usually use on our diploma like the one below but disregard the shadow. It looks like Old English or even from a calligraphy...and why it seems we only use on diploma but not for commercial use.


University.jpg61.85 KB
Ryuk's picture

No match unfortunately... probably handdrawn. Some similars: Xanthippe, Black Swan, Ruca. Have also a look to Dieter Steffman's work, he has a lot of blackletter fonts...

Oldenglish76's picture

Thanks Ryuk... I do think it is handdrawn

jbsanders's picture

I believe the font you are looking for is Lincoln.

Syndicate content Syndicate content