New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
I'm just getting ready to finalize a font and wanted to be sure the glyph table that pulls up in different software applications looked like I wanted it to. I sorted the glyphs by encoding, switched to Index mode under Names, switched back to Names mode & sorted again by encoding. I saved and generated the font.
I deleted any old versions of the font from Library/Fonts and with Font Explorer, I made sure there were not hidden caches of old versions. When I tried my font in a new Illustrator file, the glyph table was not as I had planned. It's an alphabetical version.
I am new to Font Explorer and notice that all my font weights of this family are locked. I read this means they are part of the system fonts, although I have deleted them from the system & they still show up.