New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
Happy President's Day!
My "Daily Pangram" blog is featuring a pangram about a different U.S. President every day of this month. Some of my favorites so far:
* Roosevelt’s major buzzword: “Square Deal.” His maxim: “Speak softly and carry a big stick.”
* Informed that Prez Calvin expired, a big jokester queried “how can they tell?”
* Prez Hoover is acknowledged as a jerky executive, but his dam is quite fab.
* On jaunty Franklin’s watch, government’s size expanded quite a bit.
* Before quitting the prez job, Ike reviewed the military-industrial complex.
* Defying the Soviets in a Berlin square, Prez JFK exclaimed he was a donut.
* Prez Richard M. Nixon requests you avoid talking about JFK & Watergate.