Radiohead's The King of Limbs

andthenpatterns's picture

Does anyone know what the typeface is that Radiohead are using for their new album cover? It's a condensed gothic of some sort, but I can't pin it down.

Radiohead-The-King-of-Limbs.jpg27.17 KB
jeevan's picture

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a modified version of RR Block Gothic Bold Extra-Condensed (or Extra-Bold Extra-Condensed) with the M’s crotch truncated, the G’s bar chopped, and terminals cut to slant. That’s the closest thing I can think of, anyway.

Syndicate content Syndicate content