"Pearl" display sans serif

PearlCreative's picture

Please tell me what typeface this is. thanks!

Trevor Baum's picture

Looks a bit like a modified Sackers Gothic Light.

Bald Condensed's picture

Here's a list of similar Wide Grotesques. None has this curvy leg on the R though.

PearlCreative's picture

Thanks for the response guys. Yeah, I'm having trouble finding something with that curvy r.

Syndicate content Syndicate content