Floral Dingbat

ArtC4746's picture

Can anyone tell me the name of these fonts. I believe they are called floral but I am unable to find them.

Atwe's picture

Schluss Vignetten for some of them, and if you look around in the same category on the website you may find the rest, too.

ArtC4746's picture

Thanks. Actually these are the ones I need.

Syndicate content Syndicate content