So close, I've seen this before

vuitton03's picture

I've seen the type before but can't remember for the life of me what it is. I'm referring to the white letters inside the black blocks on the right side.

Screen shot 2010-09-21 at 5.04.26 PM.png168.85 KB
Syndicate content Syndicate content