Looking for the right paint type face

nhood's picture

I'm looking for some imperfect painted or ink type faces like painting letters in watercolor or writing in india ink.

Here is an example of the kind of stroke im after in the font (see attachment).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nick

Scan 1.jpg22.62 KB
Miss Tiffany's picture

You won't find inky typefaces, but you might find typefaces that have the outlying texture of that to which you can then apply that mottled look. Would Nori fit that?

Or you might hire a calligrapher, maybe Lila Symons, that could really give you exactly what you are looking for. :)

nhood's picture

Thanks for the help guys. Both of those look along the lines of what i need, Duffy Script more so.

Syndicate content Syndicate content