Opacity/Layer Modes Effect

Wesley.Bancroft's picture

I am just curious as to how to achieve this effect in Photoshop (I am a Illustrator nerd) since I cannot seem to get the same results in Adobe Illustrator. I am sure it is pretty simple with layer modes, opacity and such.

Thanks for any tips.

Picture 1.png191.95 KB
Jackson's picture


agostini's picture

Would work in illustrator as well, wouldn't it?

msmiths's picture

You can achieve the same thing in Illustrator, just look at the Transparency palette and try different Blending Modes. It looks like 'Multiply', like Jackson said… you don't have to use layers just use Arrange to Bring To Front or Back and experiment with it.

Syndicate content Syndicate content