What font is that? / 'Food & Cooking': fat rounded sans

meyson's picture

Hi to all

Can any one tell me what is the name of the font used on that logo type


Many thanks

digital52's picture

Looks a lot like the Dunkin Donuts font, maybe this one?


Syndicate content Syndicate content