Brush font on ELLE cover... or is it a font?

Regabob's picture

Can anyone help to identify this font, if it is a font at all.

Much appreciated.

kate-winslet-covers-elle-uk-magazine-mywifefashion.gif425.08 KB
Stephen Coles's picture

It's not quite as loose, but you might like Teebrush Paint.

bowfinpw's picture

I thought we had tried this one before, but my search of the archive came up empty. This is certainly a font, but because it's a hand-printed one, it could have been done by anyone with a brush in their hands, and some font software. I expect it's custom for the magazine.

Alternatives: Linotype Seven or Slacker Bookstore from Mindcandy Studios.

- Mike Yanega

bowfinpw's picture

Another alternative, and I think this was an answer the last time too, is Flood by Joachim Müller-Lancé.

- Mike Yanega

Syndicate content Syndicate content