Different ways specific characters can be formed and combined in a line of line

TF22Raptor's picture

Hi all,

As I analyise type more and more I am continually finding myself liking

certain ways specific characters are written/formed/used.

For example

T could be represented by turning "L" 180degees to form a half T you could call it, or a H and remvoing one of its side walls and depending on the next letter for that side wall to form the letter.

These sort of combinations, possibilities, just wondering if someone out has a chart showing such possibilities for each character etc

Be interested to learn about such combinations as I explore finding my own.

Any help would be great

Syndicate content Syndicate content